Saturday, July 12

I've been Harley'n it up today...how bout you?

I


Got some good news and some bad news...oh ok let's have the good news first. 


My favorite doc from Rickords Animal Hospital called my peeps this morning to chat about my labs...no not my foster brothers and sisters...the ones they stick me for each week to see how I'm doin. 


Well guess what...yeah I guess in some ways it was a mixed bag, but the really good news is nothing real bad. In fact, my creatine is down almost 4points and so doc says I need to try real hard to eat my special meds  this week so I can bring down my bun, and I thought buns were what my chicken sandwiches came on...silly me.


Anywho - so I have some work to do still, but they all agree, that what matters is not a number, but how I feel...


Well that brings me to the not so good news...you see I felt so good today that I got a little carried  away, and well...(GULP),

I kinda had an accident with my new friend lampchop...but don't worry, I'm just fine...

But poor lammy - well, um, he had to see the mommers for emergency repairs...


I'm so sorry Maddie and Katie - I guess I got so excited I just shook, and shook, and shook lammy, and well...see for yourself!


Mommers said it was okay...that no one in Harley World would be mad either...(but boy oh boy did I have fun). 


Okay gotta go - I'm off to second dinners, and hide and seek...


❤️❤️❤️~Harley

No comments:

Post a Comment