Saturday, March 22

Saturday morning shenanigans

Good morning friends!

Yesterday I decided to show my foster mom just how smart I was! See, foster mom put a gate around her pool so I would not take leisurely soaks at my own desire, she says it makes her house a mess and the puppies wet, all I know is I am hot and this nice big pool helps cool me off! Foster mom decided to put up this gate around the pool. The first time I saw it I looked at it, quickly walked all the way around the pool to the spa, walked on the ledge of the spa and made it to the step to get in. This is where my foster mom caught me....soooo close! I try to be very obedient so I stopped immediately when she called me, next time I will have to be sneakier! Foster mom says I am too smart for my own good, I am gorgeous, potty trained and one of the most relaxed labs she has ever seen! She also says I am an awesome mommy.

What's not to love!

No comments:

Post a Comment